Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Fightstick Artwork Comission Page


This is information if you want to commission me to do a fightstick artwork for you. I have done artwork for a vast range of arcade sticks and stickless controllers. As long as there is an artwork template for it, I can make some art. Please check it out!

PRICES

$15 USD for a regular design artwork 

$20 USD for a manga panel design artwork

$30 USD for a manga panel collage artwork

NOTE: Manga panel designs are only for characters that come from a regularly available manga series. Comics are okay too! If you have panels you'd like to be used, please let me know. If you don't then that is okay too.

(Paypal only, sorry for the inconvenience)

Time for completion usually depends on the queue, but it should take 2 to 4 days. A week max. Manga panel designs take a lot longer to complete than regular design, thus the reasoning for costing more.

CONTACT ME

Reddit: /u/hugs_n_giggles

Twitter: @hugs_n_giggles

Instagram: /hugs_n_giggles 

If you don't have an account to one of the sites listed above then leave a comment on here on some way to contact you (discord, email etc). I check Reddit and Twitter more frequently. So if I fail to respond on Instagram then please try to contact me on the other two sites. 

I live on the East Coast USA (EST) so take that into account if I don't respond immediately. I speak English, but I have no issue with using google translate.


TERMS OF SERVICE

I do not print or cut artwork

I do not draw

Payments are made via Paypal

Payment must be sent before files are uploaded

No refunds

Artwork should take 2 days to a week for completion

.psd / .jpg / .png  files will be provided (.pdf if requested)

Revisions are OK!

Files will be online for 2 weeks before deletion
 
 
Once the artwork is completed, I'll upload the files to a Google Doc folder and you'll be able to print using FocusAttack or any other printing store. 


EXAMPLES
 
 Here are a couple of examples of the regular, manga panel, and manga collage designs. All come from costumer request. 

REGULAR DESIGN

 
 

MANGA PANEL DESIGN
 
 
 

MANGA COLLAGE DESIGN
 
 


 
If you'd like to see more examples then feel free to message me and I can provide more.

If you have made it this far then thanks for checking out the page and consideration! I hope to see your message soon.

- globe (aka hugs_n_giggles)


Designs featured in a couple Youtube videos. 
 
HushMySweet's "Fightstick Facelift" (Killer Klowns from Outer Space).

 
 
HushMySweet's "Sick, new leverless controller dripping with personality + some EXTRA buttons" (Aki design). 

TrillMuhammad's "Hori Alpha Fight Stick Juri Art & Button Swap Timelapse" (Juri design). 

 


CLIENT'S FINISHED BUILDS

Here's some photos clients have sent me. Thank you for the support!




No comments:

Post a Comment